Here’s a round-up of the posts I’ve published so far this month ranked in order of popularity:
- Frimley 10km – Race Report A report on my first 10km road race in 8 years! Share in my pain and read about a really well organised race.
- Setup An Internet Radio Station If you are considering starting your own online radio station then this post will give you some tips and highlight some of the potential pitfalls.
- 7 Ultra Marathon Podcasts You Must Subscribe To A list of 7 podcasts about distance running and ultra marathons to inspire you and give you an insight into how both elite and back of the pack runners tackle such events.
- Farnham to St. Martha’s Hill to Guildford Training Run This post describes a picturesque, undulating, trail run along the North Downs Way on the Surrey / Hampshire border in the UK
- Introduction to Podcasts If you have never listened to a Podcast then here is your opportunity to learn what they are all about and how to get started listening to this popular new media.
- SUGOi Men’s Titan Ice 7 Inch Running Shorts Review My favourite new running shorts, ideal for road and trail running. A really comfortable pair of shorts which I recommend to every runner.
- The One Thing You Must Do To Lose Weight Here it is! The secret to losing weight, given to you for free in this blog post. Click on the link to find out more.
- How To DJ (Properly) – A Book Review This book provides a comprehensive introduction to the art of being a DJ.
Simple Internet Radio Setup for DJs This is consistently one of my most popular posts as it provides an easy explanation of how to configure and connect your DJ equipment and get started broadcasting online.
The first half of May 2015 has been a busy one here at richarddally.com with plenty of content added that I hope you find interesting and useful. If you enjoyed reading these then never miss out on another blog post by subscribing here: