Here’s a round-up of the ten most visited posts of those I published during May 2015:
- Why You Should Attend Meetups – Meetups are a great way to network with others who share your interests.
- Frimley 10km – Race Report A report on my first 10km road race in 8 years! Share in my pain and read about a really well organised race.
- Setup An Internet Radio Station – If you are considering starting your own online radio station then this post will give you some tips and highlight the potential pitfalls.
- Know Your Audience – Delving Deeper expands on an earlier post to help you get to know your audience better by learning about those who interact with you and understanding what makes them tick.
- The One Thing You Must Do To Lose Weight – Perhaps not the only thing but I believe this is the key thing you need to be thinking about if you want to be successful in losing weight.
- 6 Ways To Engage With Your Audience Between Shows Ways to engage with your audience between shows to build relationships and trust as well as ideas for promoting your forthcoming shows and archives
- 7 Ultra Marathon Podcasts You Must Subscribe To Podcasts about distance running and ultra marathons to inspire you and give you an insight into how both elite and back of the pack runners tackle such events.
- Know Your Audience A post about understanding the members of your audience so that you can serve them better and improve your radio show.
- Farnham to St. Martha’s Hill to Guildford Training Run This post describes a picturesque, undulating, trail run along the North Downs Way on the Surrey / Hampshire border in the UK
- Introduction to Podcasts If you have never listened to a Podcast then here is your opportunity to learn what they are all about and how to get started listening to this popular new media.
Older Posts & Pages
Equipment – My online DJ equipment page has had a lot of visits recently. I list the type of equipment you need to get started DJing online.
Simple Internet Radio Setup for DJs This is one of my most popular posts every month. It provides an easy explanation of how to configure and connect your equipment and get started DJing online.
May 2015 has been a busy one here at richarddally.com as I have been taking part in a blog challenge that has encouraged me to add quite a lot of new content. I hope this new content has been interesting and useful. If you want to make sure you get notified of new posts as they are published you can subscribe here: