First Person Shooter Video Game – Titanfall 2
There is no doubt that the First Person Shooter (FPS) video game genre is getting bigger and bigger every year. With this ever-expanding genre comes many new innovative games and Titanfall 2 is one of them. In Titanfall 2, you take control of a Titan Pilot, a trained soldier capable of piloting the Titans, which are twenty foot tall machines designed for solely for waging war.
While mainly a multiplayer game, this new Titanfall game does also come with a single player campaign for those who prefer to play alone. Titanfall 2 brings six brand new classes of Titans – Northstar, Ronin, Scorch, Ion, Legion, and Tone.
Each of these six classes of machine play differently and have their own unique abilities:
- Northstar – the ‘sniper’ Titan
- Capable of hovering, flying, and trapping other Titans with its tether mines. Very lightweight
- Its rifle is designed to be used at a long range accurately for critical hits.
- Ronin – acts like a hit-and-run Titan,
- Hands out large amounts of damage in quick bursts but limited to melee
- Use its abilities to slow enemies down and dash to avoid fire
- Scorch – name says it all
- Uses fire both offensively and defensively but is primarily an offensive fighter.
- Very slow, so should stay out of the way of the fight and do damage from a distance
- Ion – a very powerful fighter
- Equipped with lasers, it can deal huge amounts of very precise damage
- Has a vortex shield, which lets it capture incoming bullets and fire them back at the enemy
- Legion – a very strong defensive Titan
- Equipped with a shield and a predator cannon
- Tone – an offensive rocketeer
- Equipped with a 40mm cannon, a protective shield, and a rocket barrage.
Titanfall 2 has received amazing reviews from the critics, including a 4.5/5 from GamesRadar, a 9.5/10 from GameInformer, and a 90/100 from GameSpot.
Titanfall 2 is available in several different editions: Standard, Deluxe, OGIO, and Vanguard:
- Standard is just the basic game
- Deluxe comes with extra cosmetic options for your Titans
- The OGIO edition includes a backpack with Velcro Titanfall badges on it
- Vanguard includes the Deluxe edition, a Pilot’s field journal, a dog tag flash drive, morale patches, a Shemagh scarf, and a fully functioning and wearable 1:1 replica of a Pilot’s helmet, with a rail system, flashlights and laser sights, and light up blue faceplate!
Titanfall 2 has no paid DLC – meaning that all maps and weapons DLC that are released will be available to everyone for free.
Buy it now from Amazon using the by clicking on the link below that corresponds your games console: