Engaging With Your Audience
– A Guide For Online DJs
An eBook for beginning online DJs and Radio Presenters wanting to learn how to improve engagement with their audiences
Do you struggle with the flow of your online show because you can’t see the audience?
Is a lack of feedback holding back your creativity?
Are you lost in a sea of social media messages?
Recognise any of these?
If so, then this brand new eBook is for you.
DJing Online is very different to working in bars and clubs where you can see how the crowd reacts to your music and technique. Having an audience in front of you makes it easier to adjust what you play in response to the ebb and flow of energy in the room. Your audience can come and talk to you before, during and after the gig, giving you the ability to interact directly with them.
Some simple adjustments to your approach could make a big difference to your Online show. This eBook will teach you how to improve engagement with your audience and fans.
Engaging With Your Audience – A Guide For Online DJs
launches 6th February 2014
Areas covered in the eBook include
- Building An Engagement Strategy
- Differences between real-world and online shows
- What is your show about?
- Do You Know Your Audience?
- How does your audience view you?
- Engaging with your audience while broadcasting
- Getting started with Social Media
- Engaging with your followers
- Other Opportunities to engage