Engaging with Your Audience – A Guide For Online DJs
Just a quick status update on my eBook for Online DJs. Work is progressing on the eBook and the launch is still on schedule for 6th February 2014.
Here’s a preview of the cover:
Some of the areas covered in the eBook include:
- Building An Engagement Strategy
- Differences between real-world and online shows
- What is your show about?
- Do You Know Your Audience?
- How does your audience view you?
- Engaging with your audience while broadcasting
- Getting started with Social Media
- Engaging with your followers
- Other Opportunities to engage
I will publish the full contents page here as soon as I have it finalised. Feel free to get in touch or leave a comment below if there is something in particular you would like to see me cover in the eBook. There is still time for me to add more topics and I’ll even give you a credit in the eBook!
A couple of people have asked where the eBook will be sold and what the price will be. I’m still working to confirm the details of this but I expect it to be available in both PDF and Kindle format at the very least. As for price – all I can say at this stage is that it will definitely not be expensive.
Visit the pre-launch page at: https://www.richarddally.com/engagement-pre-launch to sign up to be notified as soon as the eBook is available.